Are you looking to own a residential property? Do you need money for extension of your house? Or do you feel like renovating or restoring your old house or are you short of money in constructing your new house? Or did you just see this gorgeous apartment building you don’t seem to get your mind off? How about being an owner of it…?
Well, your search for a complete house ends here.
If you are a salaried individual, professional or an entrepreneur, this is your opportunity to own that dream house.
We finance up to 60% of the cost of the purchase/construction/renovation of land/house within municipal boundaries.
All we need is proof of your income and/or reference/guarantee from your employer/individual acceptable to us.
Depending on your income and your need, a loan of RM 100,000.00 to RM300,000.00 can be availed of at a very competitive rate of interest. Repayments are calculated on an Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) basis that goes easy on your monthly budget.
Drawdown are allowed on a phase-wise manner to minimize your interest burden. In some cases, you may even qualify for a moratorium on principle repayment for up to 6 months.
And the tenor is kept flexible to suit your need: you can take a minimum of 12 months or a maximum of 120 months to repay. You also have an option of prepaying your loan and all you will be charged is a low 1% on the outstanding amount.
So, if you are 25 years (or more) of age or have been in business for at least 2 years, walk in to our nearest office and get a home loan approved for a nominal processing fee. We guarantee a decision on your application within 48 hours of receipt of your completed application.
Our credit & marketing officers will be pleased to provide further information.
Terms & Conditions
- As security, the Bank shall have the First Legal Mortgage on freehold property (land + building) valued by Bank's approved valuer with extended value (Distress value as valued by the Bank's valuer) not less than the 100% of financed amount.
- Bank reserves the right to call for additional Registered Mortgage over land and / or building.
- First drawdown is allowed only after injection of investment portion of the Borrower is confirmed and subsequent drawdown is allowed in phase-wise manner upon receipt of application from the Borrower with details of estimated costs and confirmation of the Bank's valuer of utilization of previously drawn amount.
- First Repayment Date is from the subsequent month of initial drawdown in case of ready built houses / refinance of owned houses while a moratorium period of six months will be provided in case of construction / renovation or expansion.
- Repayment is to be made in Equal Monthly Installments (Interest + Borrowings) which will not exceed 50% of the borrower's net monthly earnings. Monthly net savings in case of Self-employed individuals must be 5 times of EMI.
- Property being mortgaged should be insured against fire, earthquake, flood etc with a banker's clause.