The information contained in this Internet site has been cautiously obtained and analyzed by Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad. ASMB maintains this site for your personal information, and communication. Please feel free to browse our Site and read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any pages thereof.
Copyright © Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad - [ complete banking] . 2001 - 2010 . All Rights Reserved.
Copyright in this pages and in the screens displaying the pages and the materials therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad, unless otherwise indicated.
Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad and the logo are registered trademarks and services.
- The ASMB Site is intended for general information purposes and should not be utilized as an alternate for any form of advice or otherwise be relied upon.
- The material displayed on the Site may be downloaded for a non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad’s written consent.
- Amanah Saham Malayan Bank BHD. reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices applicable to the use of the Site and reserves the right to modify any features of any products and services offered by Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Ltd. on the Site and any information provided on the Site.
- Not all products and services are available in all geographic regions. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad determination and acceptance.
- Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained in these pages, including text, graphic, links, and other items, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions of any kind.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that are alleged to have resulted from the use and / or inability to use this site or information contained within. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk; in the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad.
- E-mail messages sent to the Bank over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The Bank will not be responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to the Bank, or if the Bank sends a message to them at their request, over the Internet. The Bank is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this web site.
- All information submitted to Amanah Saham Malayan Bank Berhad via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of the ASMB. ASMB shall be free to use, any purpose, any ideas, concept, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides ASMB through this site. ASMB shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the ASMB, entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by the law.
- As a condition of your use of the Site you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Site.