Consumer Product Financing
Aren’t you tired of seeing your old furniture in your drawing room, haven’t you seen them there since you were little, weren’t you awed to see that magnificently done house? Ever thought of replacing them with the latest furniture? What about watching the latest movie in your own home theatre? Need a laptop for your child who’s undergoing a management degree?
We at ASMB help you finance a range of consumer durables and household equipments like televisions, furniture, personal computers, music systems, air conditioner, microwave ovens, refrigerator, washing machines, etc.
If you are a salaried individual, professional or an entrepreneur, this is your opportunity to own all those stuff that will add to your neighbors’ envy.
We finance up to 70% of the cost of a range of consumer products.
All we need is proof of your income and/or reference/guarantee from your employer/individual acceptable to us.
Depending on your income and your need, a loan of RM 100,000.00 to RM 500,000.00 can be availed of at a very competitive rate of interest. Repayments are calculated on an Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) basis that goes easy on your monthly budget.
And the tenor is kept flexible to suit your need: you can take between 12 to 24 months to repay. You also have an option of prepaying your loan and all you will be charged is a low 1% on the outstanding amount.
So, if you are 25 years (or more) of age or have been in business for at least 2 years, walk in to our nearest office and get a consumer product finance approved for a nominal processing fee. We guarantee a decision on your application within 48 hours of receipt of your completed application.
Our credit & marketing officers will be pleased to provide further information.
Terms & Conditions
- Monthly net savings in case of self-employed individuals must be 5 times of EMI.
- Repayment period not to exceed Borrower's balance / tenor of service upto retirement in case of Employees / Salaried Employees
- As security, Hypothecation of assets financed in bank's name is needed and personal guarantee of employer in case of salaried individuals.
- Assets being hypothecated should be insured against theft, fire, earthquake, flood etc with a banker's clause.
- Repayment is to be made in Equal Monthly Installments (interest + principal) not to exceed 75% of borrower's net income in case Salaried / Self Employed Individuals.
- A processing fee of 1% will be charged on the Financed Amount.